GETFund Administrator Richard Boadu Adjudged 2nd Best CEO

The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) Administrator, Mr. Richard Boadu, has been adjudged the second best Chief Executive Officer among the heads of state institutions in the country in a nationwide survey by FAKS Investigative Services on performance and delivery.

Mr. Boadu scored 85.97% from 4,337 respondents that were interviewed during the survey.

The GETFund Administrator’s feat did not come as a surprise as he has managed to transform the office that takes care of educational infrastructure development of the country.

Since his appointment, various bottlenecks confronting the smooth-running of the GETFund have been worked paving a better working relationship between the secretariat and contractors.

Apart from the CEOs of State-Owned agencies, the annual survey by FAKS Investigative Services included the performance of Ministers, Deputy Ministers and Members of Parliament.

The 2018 survey focuses on project initiatives, the execution of the project and the impacts the project has or it is going to have on society and Ghanaians as a whole.

The team, which is made up of researchers, media practitioners and academia, made the assessment based on the outcome of the findings they had.

Apart from using the project assessment, the team also sought opinions from the public on the performance of the personalities mentioned above, especially the ministers.

The survey took place between the months of October and December, 2018. The 2018 survey was the 7th Edition since FAKS started assessing the performance of Ministers, Deputies, Regional Ministers, MPs and others.

Respondents such as students, petty traders, journalists, MPs, civil society organizations (CSOs), traditional rulers, academia, business owners, commercial drivers and others contributed to the survey.
Scoring was influenced by the project initiatives, the execution, its impacts on Ghanaians currently and in the future. About 71% of the respondents were between the ages of 18 and 50 while the remaining 29% were between the ages of 51 and 70.

Meanwhile, out of the 4,519 feedbacks received during the impacts assessment, 2,420 of the respondents, representing 53.55% were females while the remaining 2,099 representing 46.45% were males. The ranking was between 65% and 100%. FAKS Investigative Services is a Ghanaian research and investigative firm.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *